- EID PRAYERS
Date: July 31, 2020 (Friday)
Time: 8:00 am and 9:00 am
EID PRAYERS RULES:
- Inshallah ICWL will host 2 Eid Prayers on Friday July 31st at 8:00AM and 9:00AM
- No registration – Admission is on First-Come-First-Served basis until the capacity is reached.
- Children under the age of 15 years will not be allowed.
- Women can pray downstairs on the left side (limited capacity). Women should enter the prayer area through the downstairs kitchen.
- No hand shaking or hugging within the Masjid premises.
- All attendees are requested to vacate the premises in a systematic way to avoid crowding at the exit doors. Rows closer to the exit will vacate first. Please maintain social distancing.
- Please vacate the parking lot after the prayers to allow for next prayers
- All prayers will be conducted with social distancing. Please keep physical distance of minimum 6 feet at all times.
- No one is allowed in the masjid without face mask.
- All attendees must bring their own prayer rug.
- Please perform the necessary Wudu at home before arriving to the Masjid.
- Please use your own sanitizer before coming to the Masjid.
- All bathrooms and Wudu areas are locked.
- Anyone with Cough and Flu like symptoms will not be allowed on the Masjid premises.
- Adults 65 years of age or older or individuals with pre-existing conditions are requested to stay at home.
- Friday prayer will be held at regular time at 1:00 PM.
- By entering the Masjid, you agree to the risk involved and will not hold ICWL and its Board Members responsible from any exposure or harm that may arise due to your attendance at the Masjid.